Can Police Credit Union, Serve and Protect help you?
- Financial Resilience Brief: Here is a link to our online financial resilience brief. It helps to provide an example of the key messages we promote and the role the credit union can play. It also provides insight into our products and services: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGpLQHDXfAM
2. We also have a version tailored for Police New Recruits via: https://youtu.be/9Hj_lM5t4j
3. TV Advert: This recent TV Advert we produced may also provide a useful intro as to S&P: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1svUxbjjr
4. 'Spot the Signs' Gambling and Problem Debt in the Workplace: We recently produced this webinar alongside Derbyshire Police to help raise awareness to gambling and problem related debt in the workplace and the solutions available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WngcRFhaHg
5. Financial Resilience Survey: Here is an example of the recent Thames Valley Police Financial Resilience Survey we published. We have produced a series of these documents free of charge for Forces – so would be more than happy to do one for yourselves. The TVP Report is accessible via: https://serveandprotectcu.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Thames-Valley-Financial-Resilience-Report.pdfWe also have a prepare section of the website which is essentially a well-being hub with useful content around financial resilience for our members: https://serveandprotectcu.co.uk/prepare/